How It Works
To improve sleep quality, use the device for 20-minutes on level 2 within an hour of bedtime. To manage stress, use the device for 20-minutes on level 2 at a regular time every day, or on an as needed basis. Consistent daily use in the first 30 days is recommended.
Quick Start Guide
- Open the battery cover and insert 2 AA batteries according to the diagram.
- Plug the wires into the device and snap the plastic sponge electrode receptacles to the other end of the wires.
- Submerge the sponge receptacles (with sponge inside each) into a cup of water OR place the sponge receptacles under running tap water. Squeeze out excess water.
- Put on the headband and adjust the fit.
- Slide each sponge electrode underneath the headband, above the sideburn, so that the bottom of the electrode is slightly higher than the top of ear (see photo).
- Turn on the device by rotating the dial counter-clockwise until two yellow level lights are flashing. This is level 2.
- You may engage in quiet activities such as reading, watching TV or meditation during the stimulation session.
- After 20 minutes, the device will shut off automatically (with a beep). Rotate the dial clockwise into the “off” position.
You may download the instruction manual here.
Do not use the device if you have implanted, electronic medical devices such as a pacemaker or implanted deep brain stimulator, as Circadia® stimulation could interfere with these devices.